? servers

? players online

[JB] 25 days of Christmas

• Content Count:  930

With Christmas coming up I would like to start coming up with ideas for the jailbreak server not just as events but also maps.

Starting this thread to get ideas and inputs of maps from not just @WavY @All Ts or @Dominic but other people’s ideas. Last year we only uploaded jb summerjail Christmas which was an awesome map to have for the holiday. I’m thinking we add maybe some models or some new shop items. Would like not just the jailbreak teams input on this but everyone’s input SR+, with this benign said I know we have the Christmas chicken and the Santa hat on the shop but I think we could come up with alittle more then that for the 25 days of Christmas.

Jailbreak has been doing so well spending the time to make the server have some Christmas cheer would be an awesome idea to repay all the regulars who spend a lot of time on the server.

I am going to go and do some research when I get home from work looking for maps, shop items, and models. If anyone has any good ideas please feel free to help out. Thank you SR team and higher ups.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  713

A fun event would be Protect Santa event: 1 ct(Santa Model) rest of the cts(elfs) and the t(grinch model)

- Grenade, flashes, smokes, etc skin, (snowballs)

- Santa and Elves during Christmas time

- Grinch ^

- https://gyazo.com/03753f7b226efd5793b80f212fc48805

• Like 10
Edited by Pred
spelling

A fun event would be Protect Santa event: 1 ct(Santa Model) rest of the cts(elfs) and the t(grinch model)

- Grenade skin (snowbals)

- Grinch ^

Awesome idea pred, Even event ideas like this guys will always be taken into consideration. Any ideas of Events, player models, store items and maps keep them coming !

• Content Count:  416

- Grenade skin (snowbals)

- Grinch ^

This with a christmas reskin of vipinthemix would be great. The dodgeball (grenade throw) deathgame might actually be used for once in forever. Make skate a ski halfpipe instead and basketball ice hockey. I could definitely see this as an event.

• Like 2

Still taking this into consideration guys, Just because of the recent loss in Jb managers does not mean things are not going to get done. Please keep the ideas flowing ive been looking into all of these great ideas. With this being said i still plan on having a Christmas event and at least some new maps for the holidays.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2681

Still taking this into consideration guys, Just because of the recent loss in Jb managers does not mean things are not going to get done. Please keep the ideas flowing ive been looking into all of these great ideas. With this being said i still plan on having a Christmas event and at least some new maps for the holidays.

I’ve been searching for plugins for this. I have found some but I need them from the owner. I should have a response by tonight stay tuned.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.