? servers

? players online

Hyperx cloud 2 mic problem

• Content Count:  356

Yesterday I bought the Hyperx Cloud 2. I tried it this morning and the sound was perfect and the last thing that I had to try was the mic. Then I joined a B and when I started to speak, people were telling me that my mic was fine but it was muffled. Is it normal ? Someone told me that Hyper x mics are always like that. If you have something pls tell me.

Edit : My USB drivers are all up to date

Thanks

-Soul

• Content Count:  659

Honestly I've owned two of these headsets and both broke within a few months. These headsets, IMO, are of terrible quality and I would never recommend that someone else get one. Your best bet is probably to see if you can still return it and get a better headset.

• Content Count:  394

Damn both broke in a few months rip had cloud 2s but took over 2 years to break but maybe change the position of the mic and DON'T USE 7.1 WHEN GAMING WHATSOEVER its ok if your listening to specific music tho

• Content Count:  2941

Honestly I've owned two of these headsets and both broke within a few months. These headsets, IMO, are of terrible quality and I would never recommend that someone else get one. Your best bet is probably to see if you can still return it and get a better headset.

Hmm.. I have to disagree here. I've had my Clouds for 2 years now and they've not let up even after being repeatedly dropped and rolled over by my chair. They've been sturdy as fuck and are still too comfortable for me to switch from them.

On the other hand, have you made sure that there aren't settings enabled for your mic like noise suppression or echo cancellation? These settings are usually found either in the Sound control panel or audio manager for your headset. @Soul

Reply to Thread