? servers

? players online

Accidents

• Content Count:  203

Can you remove the accidents on JB where you don't have to slay if you accidently kill someone. I've been killed multiple times by this and I get annoyed. So please change this rule.

Also, how do you post videos along with your post (Like ALL Ts)?

Edited by Will.

• Content Count:  1028

The problem is, some people will just use it as an excuse to not slay as well as a way to freekill without being punished. Also, it's only fair that if you accidentally kill someone you should slay yourself too.

To answer your other question, click the little film icon next to the comment bubble above the text box.

Edited by TheCharizard

• Content Count:  1381

Accident or not you free killed technically, and that's slayable. If this was removed you could many times say you accidentally killed someone when you intentionally free killed. This would cause a lot of problems for admins and other players.

For posting videos along with your posts, you can either just put a link using the globe with the chain next to it, or if you want a playable video like my signature you can click the thing that looks like a film tape that is 2 icons from the right, and put in the youtube link or whatever.

Edited by Im Sad

Reply to Thread