? servers

? players online

Happy Thanksgiving SG!

• Content Count:  930

Happy thanksgiving everyone, I hope everyone has an amazing day with all their friends and family/ loved ones. When I was growing up I use to have no one to celebrate this holiday with, now that I have my wonderful girlfriend and she has shown me how truly happy this holiday can make some one I really take a step back to be grateful for the good in my life. Spending the time I get to during the holidays with her family makes me extremely thankful I found such a wonderful girl.

• Like 10

• Content Count:  697

grateful for the good in my life.

God damn it.

Memes aside.

I already had my thanks giving in October it was an amazing time, meeting up with family and enjoying/being thankful for everything that happened it was an amazing time and I hope everyone elses Thanksgiving is as good as mine was.

• Content Count:  2187

Take this time to tell whoever's close in your life "Thank you". Don't just send them a text message, give them a call or go visit them and hug them. Show that you really do care for them. We recently had someone pass three days ago and it's tough, but instead of mourning for our loss, we appreciated her for being with us; for giving us the chance to make something of ourselves. And for that, I thank her.

We live in a world that has become more dangerous over the years and one never knows what can happen next. We live in a world where people can pass away at a moment's notice. We live in a world where people can get hurt, which is why I'm taking the time to make this post to tell y'all that I really appreciate you guys and you should appreciate everyone who's been close in your life. Even though y'all sometimes have to deal with my BS, I really do thank everyone for being here. It's been great spending all this time at S-G, and I don't ever regret finding out about you guys.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Have a safe and joyous holiday.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  4441

Hope all you guys have a nice Thanksgiving! I've pretty much said fuck you to the other side of my family and am not going to be guilted into spending the holiday with anyone who makes me miserable. Saturday I'll be having a nice unofficial thanksgiving between close friends and a few family members so hopefully that can be fun. All my lonely boys out there I'll be cooking up something mighty tasty and on TeamSpeak for us to all hangout.

Reply to Thread