• Content Count:  261

Steam-Gamers

Thanksgiving PropHunt Event!

When?

November 22nd - 26th

Where?

TF2 Server Address: 74.91.116.97:27016

Event Description:

Alright Steam-Gamers, the Thanksgiving season that is awkwardly placed in between two holidays has finally approached us. Be prepared for lots of food and annoying aunts making judgmental comments about your life decisions! But have no fear gamers because your favorite gaming community is here to provide you with some Thanksgiving fun!

Thanksgiving PropHunt!

How to play:

The Props: Props, your main goal is to survive until the end of the round without being caught by the enemy team. If you manage to survive the entire round you will be awarded 2 points however if you are found before the end of the round then you will only receive 1 point.

The Seekers: Your main goal is to find all the props before the end of the round. You will be rewarded 1 point per player you eliminate. Work together with your teammates to investigate every nook and cranny of the map!

Have a safe and relaxing Thanksgiving Gamers, hope to see you on!

• Like 8

• Content Count:  6759

Server is now open! To those who never played TF2 before, I highly recommend you install it and try this mode out. I promise TF2's prop hunt is extremely fun and entertaining because it brings a lot of laughs to the table. To those that already play TF2 or have in the past, y'all know what time it is xd

• Content Count:  697

Not sure what happened to pilgrims vs turkeys but this sounds like a hoot. Guess I owe you from that bet the only difference is I thought we would be doing this on mg but that's fine can't wait to finally play tf2 again haven't touch that game in a while.

• Content Count:  1654

BUMPTY BUMP BUMP THIS SERVER IS NOW LIVE BTW.

Played with @Black Rain, @Im Sad, @Montag and @Ned yesterday and it was great fun and it would be even better with a full server so don't forget to hop on. We will be throwing out community announcements on steam whenever the server starts popping off so be on the lookout for those as well. Have fun gamers

• Like 3

Reply to Thread