? servers

? players online

Cards Against Humanity Event

• Content Count:  416

A Cards Against Humanity Event would be really fun as there are a lot of opportunities for a lot of funny jokes. http://pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz is a replica of cards against humanity online and has a lot of cards, so that the fun never ends. I've been playing on this website with a couple of my friends and it is a lot of fun.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  199

My only issue with this is that CAH is notoriously racist and offensive. Is there different decks we could choose that wouldn't contain cards like this?

The offensive humor is a primary aspect of CAH to be fair

• Content Count:  697

The offensive humor is a primary aspect of CAH to be fair

yes that is what he is saying for an SG endorse event SG rules would apply ex. no racism, with most of the humor or jokes stemming from remarks that are edgy this could make the game less fun.

• Content Count:  1633

this could make the game less fun.

I'm going to disagree on this one. We don't need a deck that is blatantly racist or offensive for the game to be fun. There are other cards that are inappropriate but still adhere to SG's rules and I'd love to see this event happen.

• Content Count:  536

I’m concerned with the number of players that would be at this event. I’ve only played cards against humanity with a maximum of 6 people ( IRL and online ). Not sure how we would execute this if we have 15 or more players. Idk if there’s a cap on how many players can be in a lobby but I wouldn’t want to read 15 cards then pick one of them. I don’t think doing separate games to split up the numbers would be fun either. I say 15 as a minimum because if this event doesn’t get at least 15 players I don’t think it would be much of an event in the first place. Another reason is all the edgy and racist cards that others talked about. You could get a different deck but most good decks will have a couple racist cards. CAH is based around making “edgy” jokes, taking that out doesn’t leave much of a game. It would basically just be apples to apples at that point

Reply to Thread