? servers

? players online

Is this kos or blatant?

• Content Count:  75

I told someone to drop a usp. They did and when I continued to watch them they picked it up again. I killed them and said blatant disobey. They said it was a freekill. Was it a freekill?

Edited by Will.

• Content Count:  4441

Currently you would warning shot them in most of those situations, blatantly disobeying is a really broad term though so it would really require a video or something for me to tell you for sure. The act of just picking the pistol back up is not blatant, but if he was really going out of his way or making you take your attention away from the order going on then there could be a case made.

Look over our rules regardless, as we have pretty much every instance mentioned within them.

• Content Count:  299

Pebble was the order a freeday? If the order was a freeday then it is only a warning shot because he is allowed to go anywhere but if the order was to go to a specific location and he turned around and picked it up it could be seen as blatant disobey

• Like 2

• Content Count:  203

Yes, it was a freekill because you aren't taking your focus of the entire group, please read the rules and read them all because you've freekilled multiple times before. Fix them and correct them.

Life is full of options. You choose your own.

[video=youtube_share;a7PqyopzNPo]

• Content Count:  60

I told someone to drop a usp. They did and when I continued to watch them they picked it up again. I killed them and said blatant disobey. They said it was a freekill. Was it a freekill?

did you say "do not pick it up" or "dont pick it up" if you didnt. I would say its a freekilled because you just told them to drop it.

• Content Count:  35

Yes, it was a freekill because you aren't taking your focus of the entire group, please read the rules and read them all because you've freekilled multiple times before. Fix them and correct them.

What do you mean by "it was a freekill because you aren't taking your focus of the entire group?" What does focus on the group have to do with a potential blatant disobeying of orders?

• Content Count:  299

What do you mean by "it was a freekill because you aren't taking your focus of the entire group?" What does focus on the group have to do with a potential blatant disobeying of orders?

He is trying to refer in some form of broken English to the definition of Blatantly Disobeying - when prisoners act in a way that would make you lose track of them, and overall makes your job as a CT harder because you have to shift your focus from the main group, to the disobeying prisoner. This can also be found in the jb rules post

• Like 1

Reply to Thread