? servers

? players online

New rank announcement!

• Content Count:  8754

Hello everyone,

As part of our ongoing mission to target needs within the staff structure and develop solutions for them, we are introducing a new team rank: Internal Affairs!

The Internal Affairs team was created in order to streamline community-related HR and management activities. We feel that having a rank to help deal with and manage the policy-related and community-related management tasks will help to keep things moving as they always should. The rank's responsibilities and structure will be fleshed out in time, but as a start their responsibilities will include:

• Handling and resolving admin complaints, player complaints and ban appeals
  • Handling admin disputes as they arise
  • Participating in promotion discussions
  • Participating in hosting SR+ admin training and assisting with creating training materials.
  • Managing member of the month/staff of the month nominations and awards

This rank is considered a more senior, trusted position and as such the promotions to this rank are discussed at length and will be monitored post-promotion to ensure the people in it are doing what they need to be doing. As a start, this rank will be held by members in tandem with their other ranks - i.e. an AT can hold both ranks, a TA can hold both ranks, etc.

For our first round of promotions to IA, please join me in congratulating All Ts and Gator! We feel that these two will do a fantastic job in helping us to build up the rank and make it what it needs to be in order for it to be successful. They will hold IA in tandem with their other current ranks. The team will be reporting to delirium, who will be taking a spot as team lead.

Please join me in congratulating these two! @All Ts @Gator

• Like 27

Reply to Thread