? servers

? players online

Cosmetics

• Content Count:  503

Can we get a command to hide the shop/cosmetic items for other players in our game. A lot of the items, especially the hats, hide parts of the players hit box making it slightly more difficult to hit the head area. Another issue frequently happens on mg when people use trails or other particle effects, as the particles can be quite blinding and distracting when players are all clumped together on the climb/bhop race games.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  697

I am pretty sure you can already turn off auras and trails in your shop settings. but I do agree that being able to disable all cosmetic on players, this would be a huge improvement. for example shooting someone in the head is simple enough but with the Minecraft cosmetic it's annoying. I have heard several people complain about the Minecraft heads because of how it makes shooting at the head more difficult. Also with other cosmetics that may not be as much of a nuisance as the Minecraft head but still make shooting at the enemy harder. This change in my opinion should be implemented as soon as possible!

Edited by Lokibelowkey

• Content Count:  829

Any update on this? @Liam Brown and @Nishok you guys are probably the best suited to do this if it's possible. O.o

Already a thing for stuff like trails, auras, and any 'effect' based items. Type !store then navigate to settings.

We could look into doing the same for models and such, no promises though.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread