? servers

? players online

Stacking

• Content Count:  716

Please remove the stackable plugin from jb, Ts being able to stack inside each other gives them an unfair advantage. https://clips.twitch.tv/GenerousBlitheHyenaRalpherZ

Shout out to the black models that still dont work either

On a side note i do agree with Gumline on this one especially since T's tend to hide inside eachother to pretty much teamkill their teamates sometimes and complain when they accidentally get collated.

Edited by snowy

• Content Count:  2162

The models do work or at least on my end they do. I assume it is because of what settings you have

There was an issue with the models a little while ago in the server files and newer players that join on a computer that hasn't been on the server before dont have the correct files or something to display the models which are broken. I tried to fix it but apparently whatever I did, did not help much

edit: off topic just wanted to clarify

• Content Count:  416

Usually what I do is stack inside another T and start jiggle peeking CT's with a pistol. I think it is a bit broken, (your situation too) but I feel like CTs should just be a bit more aggressive when things like that happen.

IMO I don't think we should bring back same side collisions just for things like this.

• Content Count:  4441

You're going to have to make a better argument than just posting that link. You guys used the right order, then fuckface mcdumbass baited a T, got knifed and you proceeded to miss 12 rounds allowing the pink panther to get the gun. It's also worth noting your teammates were completely out of position, that you have no reason to be that close to the Ts, and that a very similar situation would of played out with collision minus the pink panther crouching speedily through his teammate. To be honest, crouching through the teammate probably got him killed faster than if he used them as shields, teleport to garage or used cell stairs as cover.

Despite my opinion that the clip isn't really a solid example, I do agree with you that this is con to having no-collision, but there was a million problems associated to having collision enabled such as stuck abuse, people blocking eachother, certain orders being not feasible or causing complete fucking nightmares to occur. Even an order like one step out and freeze got so many people tripped up cause their teammate was blocking them ever so slightly, would be keeping them inside their cell or you'd have to move a few feet to get around. So many times the Ts would get sent into isolation resulting in 2:00 of complete clusterfuck, a ton of crossfire to get people inside and to make matters worse ordering them anywhere else posed even more issues. A fellow Prisoner is blocking you in a vent cause he's scared, is having trouble doing a secret, or can't get past a part on Climb? No longer issues. Adding no-collision increased the overall flow of the server, sped up the rounds slightly, and made it a lot easier for both teams to navigate the map without annoyingly running into eachother. None of this is to mention the numerous issues our server has with maps like clouds, undertale and how it fucks with so many teleports, deathgames, and many parts of maps that make it fun to play. To top it all off just today we fixed the issue many were having regarding the fact that you couldn't climb on your teammates heads anymore, which takes (in my opinion) one of the biggest cons of removing collision away.

We're looking into adding certain things to mitigate the cons of no collision, but I am nowhere near comfortable supporting removing it because I think it has done a ton of good for the server and the pros far outweigh the cons.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  228

Please remove the stackable plugin from jb, Ts being able to stack inside each other gives them an unfair advantage. https://clips.twitch.tv/GenerousBlitheHyenaRalpherZ

Sadly, this was debated from when I first joined, almost 2 years ago, and finally was switched, Im afraid it might take that long to get it switched back.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.