? servers

? players online

Jimmy Butler to the 76ers

• Content Count:  1633

I'm a week late on this, but my Sixers got Jimmy Butler from the Timberwolves. This means that there is a big 3 in Philly now which consists of Jimmy Butler, Joel Embiid, and Ben Simmons. Jojo is on fire and is making a case for MVP.

What are your guys thoughts on this? I know they already played and lost the first game with him, but I think it will take time to integrate him into the system. Is this the next dynasty?

• Content Count:  35

RIP Markelle Fultz. I think the bigger issue is that Fultz is showing no signs of improvement since last year. Whatever is going on in his head I don't think Butler is going to help that but I do think the sixers did get better with the trade. Still no match for the Celtics yet though.

• Content Count:  35

Celtics are not the team to beat in the Eastern Conference. It would be the Raptors or MAYBE the Bucks.

Just saw this, and right now I'd absolutely agree. The Celtics on paper should be a much better team than they're currently playing as. Brad Stevens has emerged as one of the best coaches in the NBA over the last few years so I have plenty of faith that by the time the playoffs roll around they'll be where they need to be, but right now the Raptors are clearly the team to beat in the East. Whether they can actually win in the playoffs though.... remains to be seen.

Reply to Thread