Foinker
    Server Administrator

The Walking Dead Season 9

What are your guys's thoughts on the new season so far, especially after episode 5?

SPOILER WARNING BELOW

My opinions are likely different than long time fans, as I only binged watched all 8 seasons in the past couple months and have since been keeping up with the new season. Personally I think taking Rick off the show was a big no no to me. He really made the show what it was for me and was one of my favorite characters along with Daryl, Carl (Who they also took off the show ...), Glenn (Who also was killed off :'(...), and Michonne. I like the idea of the new movies coming out with Rick and finishing off his story. I wish they would have kept it all into one show though. I loved the idea of the whole plot with Jadis' helicopter and that whole new world that could be out there. It would have been a great addition to the show. As for the season going on without Rick, I think the evolving walkers' is a great idea, however the fact that they decided to make them talk kind of threw me off. I don't know how they are going to incorporate that into the show without it being weird. Walker's just should not be able to talk in my opinion. Better evolutionary changes would have been things that make the walkers more dangerous like increased speed/running and things along those lines, not things that make them seem more human.

Mydrek
    SG Player
    I've heard supposedly from a 'Fan Theory' that the Walking Dead and Breaking Bad are in the same universe.

Thoughts?

Foinker
    Server Administrator
    I've heard of this same fan theory. Don't remember the season or anything, but Daryl'd was opening Merl's bag of drugs and low and behold there lied a bag of blue crystal meth. One of the shows producers even commented on this and said it was intentional.