? servers

? players online

Juul’s

• Content Count:  432

So if you have a juul or use to juul, the FDA has made them shut down all the good flavors due to them causing a bigger affect on younger teens getting ahold of them and being able to hide them from parents or in school. They’re taking away all the flavors except for Menthol, Mint, tobacco. Thought I would share and see everyone else’s comments on this.

-RIP JUUL

• Content Count:  2579

Good thing. Juul is meant to quit smoking, not start using tobacco products. Same goes for vaping, children shouldn't jump on them cause "it isn't cigarettes". It may seem harmless, but it is guaranteed that a certain percentage of those juul kids are going to turn into smokers because of the nicotine addiction. Same reason they banned flavored cigarillos in Canada last year.

• Content Count:  432

Good thing. Juul is meant to quit smoking, not start using tobacco products. Same goes for vaping, children shouldn't jump on them cause "it isn't cigarettes". It may seem harmless, but it is guaranteed that a certain percentage of those juul kids are going to turn into smokers because of the nicotine addiction. Same reason they banned flavored cigarillos in Canada last year.

I completely agree with that statement it’s also very unhealthy for a teens brain to be inhaling that much nicotine because of their brain growth can be affected. Alsothe Amount of underage minors who have a source of nicotine has risen to a 12% because of juuls!

• Content Count:  4441

Yeah I'm pretty tired of drug infested society. People taking advantage of eachother and drugs for their own betterment is probably one of the things I despise most about culture right now. There is some level of recreational and medication use that is okay, we as humans have gone way, way fucking past that. The FDA has done a good job, juul should be making nicotine alternatives rather than marketing towards children and hooking them on nicotine.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1920

This is good. Good on the FDA to do this to try and decrease popularity of Juuls. Some other smaller companies will try and capitalize with making flavors for cheaper.

I can't really talk on yay! no drugs because of my own history (even tho i've been sober for almost a month yeet :) ), but it's a good step in the right direction

Reply to Thread