? servers

? players online

Finally back in action

• Content Count:  8754

So as some of you may know, I've had woes and troubles for the better part of the last 3-6 months with my computers. My laptop was stolen last year, and I got money from work for a replacement that I've used to game (it wasn't a great one but it worked). That laptop then went kaput in August, and I tried fixing it myself to no avail. So, basically I've been limited to forums only until now because of my lack of a gaming (or even close to it) PC. Now, that all changes..

My new build is now complete! This is the first time I've ever built a computer from scratch, but I'm happy with the result. It was more work than I anticipated but not super difficult - honestly it was a fun little project to get everything wired in the right way haha. Here are my specs:

CPU - Intel i5-8600k 6-core 3.6GHz processor with Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU cooler

GPU - MSI GTX 1070 TI Titanium 8GB

RAM - 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 PC4-19200 memory

PSU - EVGA SuperNOVA 550W G2

Storage 1- Samsung 970 EVO M.2 250GB SSD

Storage 2 - WD Black 1TB Drive

Motherboard - Asus Prime Z370-A

Case - Phanteks Enthoo Pro F Full Tower

All in all was able to get this whole rig for under 2 grand. I'm hoping that it will last me a while, but either way it's miles better than any shitbucket I had before.

Currently installing CSGO on this guy so that I can finally get back onto the servers that I love playing. :larry:

• Like 10

• Content Count:  697

Haha I may or may not have forgot to plug in my graphics card while building my PC and got really confused while trying to boot it up. Also love to see another person understand the power and beauty in an MVME drive those things are great. Can't wait to see you on the servers some time soon!

Reply to Thread