? servers

? players online

Monthly Movie Night!

• Content Count:  1423

So I just noticed that this is at 8pm on a Sunday. With 6 movie slots and a good amount of people who have work/school early in the morning the next day, wouldn't it be better to run this on Saturday when people can stay up later to actually watch movies? I'd love to watch multiple, but with it being at 8, one movie puts me right around when I would normally go to bed. Hoping that this can be rescheduled to help with the amount of people that stay to watch multiple movies.

If this was meant to just be a 1 movie type thing then lmk but I figured I should say something @Herpz

• Like 1

• Content Count:  261

So I just noticed that this is at 8pm on a Sunday. With 6 movie slots and a good amount of people who have work/school early in the morning the next day, wouldn't it be better to run this on Saturday when people can stay up later to actually watch movies? I'd love to watch multiple, but with it being at 8, one movie puts me right around when I would normally go to bed. Hoping that this can be rescheduled to help with the amount of people that stay to watch multiple movies.

If this was meant to just be a 1 movie type thing then lmk but I figured I should say something @Herpz

Yea I was planning it on being 1 or 2 movies out of the 6 movies that people voted for. And I chose Sunday because that's the only time I would be able to host it since I work Saturday nights. @Montag

• Content Count:  261

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP

TONIGHT FOLKS AT 8PM

Reply to Thread