? servers

? players online

Veteran's Day

• Content Count:  5108

I'd like to extend my appreciation to not only those who have served but to those who are also currently serving. We often take for granted all that our military helps us preserve and defend here in the United States. Those who answer the call are unquestionably heroes and I personally feel that we just had a couple of years where the administration sort of undermined the troops (and law enforcement for that matter) which I cannot fathom. The bravery required to take time away from your family out in foreign air/land/waters with the risks terrible climate conditions, injury, and even loss of life is unmatched. I urge everyone out there to show appreciation to all who have taken the oath in anyway possible not only today or tomorrow; but every day.

Thank you to all of SG's veterans and those currently serving. I'm sure I'm missing a lot but to name a few: @Caution @Jewpiter @Brando @SL4DE @Anguish @ColdWar

God bless you, god bless your families, and god bless the United States of America! :usa2:

• Like 12

Reply to Thread