? servers

? players online

Brain is a lib

• Content Count:  1381

no offense to the guy but its a kinda cringy post-hardcore asshole attitude, in gold nova, where he thinks he's hot garbage

disappointed he showcased my son brian right next to a csgo gambling website ad, unacceptable.

I know, it's unlucky that brian got burnt by this smurf but he's usually funny in that way but it was just unlucky that he met him in a game.

• Content Count:  217

I mean the guy is one of those youtubers that like act like they are cool and edgy and like funny cause they act like dickheads to people. But I like franz he’s pretty funny, but I mostly say that cause I laugh at the dumbest shit so that’s prob why. But I love his videos he’s a funny guy. I got fucking spanked right there but aye I fragged the fuck out I hit a nasty flick which he commented on and a nasty end game double kill but other than that I’m glad I got into a game with him it was fun ??

• Content Count:  1381

what is wrong with people that they watch this shit

But I like franz he’s pretty funny, but I mostly say that cause I laugh at the dumbest shit so that’s prob why. But I love his videos he’s a funny guy. I got fucking spanked right there but aye I fragged the fuck out I hit a nasty flick which he commented on and a nasty end game double kill but other than that I’m glad I got into a game with him it was fun ??

So I was watching one of my favorite small youtubers aka FranzJ

booly ;-( his content usually isn’t this douchey, it’s just one video he has out of others.

Edited by nesquik

Reply to Thread