? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Admins vs. Members!

• Content Count:  930

[JB] Admins vs Members Event!

vXXrG5g.png

So with jailbreak doing as well as it has been I’m expecting a full server for this event. This Saturday be there or be square, the jb team will be hosting an Admins vs. members. This event is usually a very fun entertaining time usually we do all of the admins on CT and everyone else on T side but maybe we will switch things up and let the members be in charge this time. Everyone come out and support the jailbreak community and have an awesome time.

Where?

Jailbreak - 70.42.74.162:27017

When?

Saturday 11/10 6pm EST .

• Like 12
Edited by Grateful

• Content Count:  4441

Alright so after talking to @Grateful he's going to push the event back an hour that way the admins leaving the ZE event will still have some time to play, whether that's sometime in the middle of it or if they end up leaving after an hour. I also think that having it a bit later than 4pm will lead to greater turnout on the grounds that it gives kids getting out of school a bit more time to hop on. The time he selected was based on when he is otherwise available so when he has to leave @WavY, myself or the other admins will take up the position of moderating the event. Hopefully this hits a middle-ground and doesn't hinder either event too heavily.

:usa2:

• Like 6

• Content Count:  930

Why does this event have to be the exact same time and day as the current VIP ZE event?

Currently working on a solution for this. I have work at 7 pm and is my only available day to host an event. This issue will be solved soon.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread