? servers

? players online

CourseRespawn Bug

• Content Count:  1382

So on some maps, (such as yolo multigames) when you would die you would become a ghost like how it is in the casual mode where you get the ghost knife I guess, but not really the same thing, and this would only happen before CourseRespawn said you can no longer respawn, "[CourseRespawn] Respawning is now disabled!". You would just respawn in spawn or some random bugged location seeming with human moving abilities while stuck in the floor. You would be just like the ghost in casual, except no spectar vision, no knife, and no moving. @Karma I haven't seen this plugin until today so I guess it's recently added and I suggest removing it until you can only activate it on course maps. I will later provide a video showing what I am talking about. This bug happened on mg maps and deathrun maps. The bug just doesn't allow you to properly spectate really. And it happens on course maps also, you don't respawn. You just get stuck in the ground.

Edited by Karma
add

• Content Count:  1382

but the video would help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci7SrpNdMxM

the exact same thing happened on every map, as I played for a couple hours. I played a round purposely killed myself before courserespawn could say u cant respawn anymore, and i got the bug. I played another couple of rounds, and I think I died in the last round, after courserespawn said you cant respawn, and the bug didn't happen.

• Content Count:  1051

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci7SrpNdMxM

the exact same thing happened on every map, as I played for a couple hours. I played a round purposely killed myself before courserespawn could say u cant respawn anymore, and i got the bug. I played another couple of rounds, and I think I died in the last round, after courserespawn said you cant respawn, and the bug didn't happen.

I added/fixed the respawn plugin, I don't have access to my computer right now to test it, so I would like it if you guys could keep me up to date, I also removed !ghost to it being buggy, I will see if I can find a fix/better plugin for it.

• Content Count:  658

courserespawn seems to be fixed but it respawns you on deathmatch maps like super_tower and south_park_elementary.

You need to reconfigure what maps the plugin is enabled on.

• Content Count:  2251

@Karma it also breaks a lot on warmcup, you get stuck in the spawn and repeatedly die and cause the round to go one for another 30 seconds.

pretty much this, should've added that if you kill the entire enemy team in before the plugin disables itself (30 sec after round start) the enemy team stays dead and you can't progress rounds without having to kill in console, gets really bad if there isn't an admin on to slay the people that aren't slaying in console or don't know how to.

• Content Count:  1051

pretty much this, should've added that if you kill the entire enemy team in before the plugin disables itself (30 sec after round start) the enemy team stays dead and you can't progress rounds without having to kill in console, gets really bad if there isn't an admin on to slay the people that aren't slaying in console or don't know how to.

Is it still doing it, it should also only be responding on course as of today.

Reply to Thread