? servers

? players online

/stopmusic

• Content Count:  697

This command should be updated or reworked in my opinion.

Multiple times while playing JB the T's will be put into disco and a T starts the music and for most maps this is quite loud so I would use /stopmusic. But it only seemingly displaces where the music is coming from or turns it down and I find it still loud enough to make it harder to hear orders also if a person finds the songs abnoxious they should be able to mute them.

Now I know this isn't a pressing issue but especially with the recent Undertale fix request it got me thinking that this command should be updated because of extremely loud or auditory disrupting music to easily resolve the problem until a map fix is in place.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  930

Not positive that JB has this command, but you should be able to do !music and permanently disable it from that menu so you wont ever hear it playing

Jb does have this command, Sadly it does not work. When typing !stopmusic you get a message in the chat saying stopping music.... but does not work afterward. Music continues to still play. I feel that this is a good suggestion to fix stop music.

• Content Count:  356

!stopmusic is working perfectly. The problem is that it only works for map music example there is some secrets where you have to press a button and it will do a little music. In this case, !stopmusic will work. But it doesn't work for disco musics. I think we really need an update. The music is so loud.

• Content Count:  1583

The plugin does work, but it's the maps that are causing the issue as far as I can tell. From what I've seen, there are two types of music: ambient map music, and sourced music (projected from an entity). So when you use !stopmusic, it will stop the ambient music so that you want hear it when you aren't near disco, but the Disco music still plays, loud as hell, mind you.

I play with a voice_scale of .1-.3 so I keep my volume loud and get completely earraped by disco. This is something that I've dealt with forever, but I think desperately needs fixed. I'm sure this is something that could drive away newer players that don't like being blasted by music and unable to hear orders.

• Content Count:  697

I uploaded the ZE music plugin to JB, please report back and let me know if there is an improvement.

Thank you this works perfectly it stops all the music, even though i dont understand why !music is put over a pay wall !volume works for everyone.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.