? servers

? players online

Primary's

• Content Count:  586

I know I don't play a lot of JB, but in general 3 seconds is plenty of time for a T to pick-up an awp, aim it and shoot. That goes for any primary's even without the 3 seconds, they can easily kill you. It's hard enough to spot the person with the primary in a large group of T's, I cant imagine us waiting 3 seconds before shooting them when spotted, because I feel like we would be dead before then. Like if it's picked up by accident I understand, to give them time to drop it, because they might have no intent on shooting it. Usually a T realises they've picked up a primary, the second it happens, so if they don't drop it, it is kinda their fault. If a T runs toward said primary and picks it up, I think the only thing he has in mind is to shoot the CT's with it. I think 3 seconds is a dumb amount of time before you are aloud to shoot the T. Like how would you even calculate the 3 sec? Would you count out loud like warnings? If more then 1 person has a primary, I feel like that cause a lot of confusion. The amount of people that will argue to admins and say "HE DIDNT GIVE ME THREE SECONDS, THAT WAS 2 AND A HAFT", will be ridiculous... I think you should more time into what you are going to say instead of just saying "I think that primarys shouldn't be automaticly kos and 3 seconds to be dropped." If you are going to debate about something don't just say a couple of words because no one will take you seriously. Like give us some positives to what you are going to say instead of writing a blank statement... Once that is done you will have a real argument going and people will actually take this post seriously. Right now, I feel like this is just a shitpost to get your post count up. If you are doing this to get to 100 posts, to then write an admin application, just stop. Not one person will support your app if you continue like this, your just making yourself look dumb and childish.

• Like 1
Edited by Will.

• Content Count:  35

This happens a lot in JB and is one of my least favorite rules. A T will somehow have acquired a primary (typically because another T is rebeling with it and is killed) while in a group of other Ts, the CTs who are kill-hungry for their K:D ratio will kill him instantly and then it drops to another t who is headshot and another and another because of the instant KOS rule for primaries. I don't play CT as often as T but I will always do my best to ask the Ts to drop the primary unless they are either actively rebeling and/or aiming it at CTs or have had it out or have had a reasonable amount of time to drop it once they've picked it up and have refused to.

I think the rule should be changed to being KOS if they have a primary out. If it's on their back asking them to drop it and failure to do so is reasonable to kill. I've just seen it too many times that it'll be in a group and me, as a T, won't even know it was dropped to me and then I'm dead. There are certain CTs (Blake and others) who are ruthless with this rule and it ruins the round for all the Ts that are killed.

• Content Count:  713

It kinda depends on the player bc some CTS are just kill hungry and kill the t immediately when they see a T with a primary, while others are more lenient and wait a few seconds and ask the T to step out of the line and drop it. So it’s just about the player and what they wanna do, but a primary will always be KOSable of you have one

• Content Count:  356

The T's around the guy with the primary must understand by themselves to move away to not get the primary. 3 seconds is enough to kill 2 CT. I understand that some CT's are kill hungry and they instantly kill the T with a primary but you must understand that it is also for their survival. It is already very difficult to win rounds in CT, but if the CT's ahve to give chances to throw the primary, we can say that it will be impossible to win. There is a lot of people that know that there is a guy. Primaries should always be KOS in my point of view.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.