? servers

? players online

Fortnite Duo Tournament!

• Content Count:  2681

center]

Alright gamers, it's time for our second Fortnite Tournament! Two teams of two will get together and play a squads match. They will do two games and the team with the most kills combined will win. You can either sign up with a partner or take your chances with a random teammate from within the community. After 5 days I will create the brackets and you will play your first match.

RULES:

-Do not sabotage the enemy team by blocking them, shooting them with rockets during fights, and boogie bombing.

-You're allowed to set your own dates to play your matches if you or your teammate is delaying the match you will be disqualified.

-After each game one of you needs to take a screenshot of the game to make sure you aren't changing the scores.

-Your teammate needs a forum account to enter.

-Any Platform is allowed (PC, Switch, XB1, PS4)

PRIZES:

1st Place: 5,000 Store Credits! 1 month of subscriber to both winners!

2nd Place: 2,500 Store Credits! 1 month of subscriber to both winners!

3rd Place: 1,000 Store Credits!

Please post if you're going to be a solo player or a duo player in this tournament, make sure to @ your teammate and add a team name, if no team name is stated; I will give you a name >:]. The deadline for signup is November 5th I'm going to try and get all of this done by November 23rd. Remember to not delay your matches.

Carried v2: Kyle and Swagbox

ape escape: Ned and nesquik

Squeak Squad: Abomination and thRza

Baby Gorls: Loki and Charliere

hello sandwich: Ray and Davie

Dominic (Memer) Gaming Land Inc: Dominic and Paradox

Blake > H4XOR: Casual and Blake

Creten forgot us: WavY and Mar 1

Thanks again to @Brian for his face and @Cept For Her for the 1 month of subscriber for the winners x2 and proofreading my thread :)

• Like 1
Edited by WavY

• Content Count:  503

You should probably remove the rule about no stealing meds. I feel like it's gonna cause too many issues, especially if two enemies were to die on eachother, cause we'd have no way of differentiating who gets what loot

• Like 1

Reply to Thread