papa
    bro

Tapatalk forums broken?

When I try to view any post in the Tapatalk app I get a prompt telling me "This thread may have already been deleted by the administrator" and then a link to said post under it as shown below.

(phone resolution is absurd, sorry)

This problem has been recurring for a while now but I haven't tried to report it as it has already been reported before from what I remember (I can't find the post).

I thought this to be an issue with the two factor authenticator not being able to be verified via tapatalk, but It's ultimately ruled out as I connected to a trusted network and still get prompted with the same thing.

I like using tapatalk better than the browser on my phone because I don't fat finger every button that exists and stuff is easier to read. pls fix

2. The Following User Says Thank You to papa For This Useful Post:
    Nishok (10-29-2018)

Nishok
    * Hai *
    Unsure yet why that's happening, but we'll look into it, thanks for reporting it

tides
    Administrative Team
    Yeah I posted about this really briefly a month ago in this thread. Tapatalk is much better than squinting at your browser on mobile and I know plenty of people like to use it. Would be great to see a fix for this.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tides For This Useful Post:
    Kicks (03-07-2019), tana (10-31-2018)

H4wKEye
    VIP
    @Nishok after this bothering me for months, i did some research. There should be a plug-in that connects the forums to tapatalk, and it might need to be updated or re-installed, i get this message: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	815217EF-53A0-465D-A85E-B24E5DFEF383.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	19391

PM me if you need help

EDIT:
    found article that might help
    http://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapat...ft=40435&amp=1