? servers

? players online

MGT Halloween Event!

• Content Count:  1194

halloweenlogo.gif

:rip: MGT is about to be a nightmare with our new game mode Nightcrawler :rip:

An alien species known as Nightcrawlers have landed on earth. Their purpose is to annihilate the human race! The Counter-Terrorist unit has been chosen to defend our planet and return our civilization back to normal. Who will win?

Where?

MGT Server: 70.42.74.162:27019

When?

Saturday October 27th-31st 2018

About This Mod

A random player is chosen to be a nightcrawler. Nightcrawlers are invisible, have more speed , less gravity, can climb walls and teleport. The objective of the nightcrawlers is to kill the humans (CTs). The humans can choose from any primary and secondary weapons in the game. They also have the opportunity to choose from a variety of different abilities.

10/27 3pm Est- Credits will be doubled

10/28 5pm Est- Credits will be doubled

10/29 5pm Est- Credits will be tripled

10/30 6pm Est- Credits will be tripled

10/31 6pm Est- Credits will be tripled

Come join us on Teamspeak! ts.steam-gamers.net

I personally want to thank @Sad, @Gator, @roux, @Montag and @All Ts for helping me create this spooky event!

• Like 19
Edited by Ned

• Content Count:  1423

I had TONS of fun testing out this gamemode with just a couple people on. Make sure you guys come out and play at least once because it’s so much fun. Thanks Ned, and good work helping to put this together @Im Sad !

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1194

Am so sorry I am doing something for the entire day tomorrow I shan't be able to attend this is the third event I've wanted to growth but couldn't because of timing :(

psst, the event is from Saturday, October 27th - Wednesday, October 31st you can play whenever u got the time, I just added the time so more people can join and populate the server!

Edited by Ned

• Content Count:  615

psst the event is from 27-31st you can play whenever u got the time, I just added the time so more people can join and populate the server!

Should make it say October 27th-31st or Saturday October 27th - Wednesday October 31st instead of Saturday October 27th-31st so people don't get confused :3

Super excited for this!

Reply to Thread