? servers

? players online

Unreasonable Orders

• Content Count:  697

During a round of be_jail_electric_razor_go someone spawned in the top left cell in the roof unable to move later in the round a ct gave him an order to go to pool which was impossible for him and killed him for not obeying the order and as stated in the rule

"A reasonable order is an order that is straight-forward, clear, and to the point,easy to understand, not meant to confuse or trick, and give the prisoners enough time to abide to. Server rules required them"

and he says that he wasn't giving an unreasonable order because he didn't trick them but i feel like it should be updated so that it has to be orders that aren't impossible to complete even though that's implied.

• Content Count:  4441

I mean, realistically if someone is stuck in a ceiling or wall with an admin on what are them or the CTs to do? Lol. Think this is more of a problem with the fact that people keep spawning inside of the floor/wall/ceiling every so often, we just don't have any idea what is causing it as it's just the type of bug that gets fucked up on Valve updates of silly shit. I'll try to figure out if we can fix the root issue rather than addressing this, cause frankly the CT shouldn't have to be like "okay guess this guy whos stuck in the wall gets to be there till the bitter end".

• Like 1

• Content Count:  356

The order " go to pool " is clear to understand and easy. How is it confusing. I know that the T can't go to pool. Imagine all the Ts are in pool and only one CT know that the T is stuck in a wall but he doesn't say it so the CTs would always be in fear because they will think there is a rebeler. Imagine there is only one T left and he is stuck in a wall and there is 2:30 min until the round ends, do you think people want to wait. Giving an order that he can't do is the best solution. (My point of view)

• Content Count:  697

How is it confusing.

I am addressing the fact that the order was on a technical basis unreasonable and the rule doesn't say that orders that are impossible to execute are unreasonable. I feel like it should be changed, I do agree that it is a bad request to keep a stuck person alive the whole five minutes but it just made me realize that in my opinion the rule should be updated to include impossible orders.

• Content Count:  1381

I am addressing the fact that the order was on a technical basis unreasonable and the rule doesn't say that orders that are impossible to execute are unreasonable. I feel like it should be changed, I do agree that it is a bad request to keep a stuck person alive the whole five minutes but it just made me realize that in my opinion the rule should be updated to include impossible orders.

I say oh well and just kill them if there are no admins on to un stuck them. What can they do? It’s like there’s a retarded kid and a normal kid. The normal kid can go to college because they can. The retarded kid can’t. It’s not like the retarded kid chose to be retarded, it’s just the facts. The normal kid gets a job while the retarded kid doesn’t have kids because of survival of the fittest. The normal T goes on to survive the round while the stuck person can’t survive the round, because they can’t follow orders. Sorry for this wack ass analogy.

• Content Count:  4441

I say oh well and just kill them if there are no admins on to un stuck them. What can they do? It’s like there’s a retarded kid and a normal kid. The normal kid can go to college because they can. The retarded kid can’t. It’s not like the retarded kid chose to be retarded, it’s just the facts. The normal kid gets a job while the retarded kid doesn’t have kids because of survival of the fittest. The normal T goes on to survive the round while the stuck person can’t survive the round, because they can’t follow orders. Sorry for this wack ass analogy.

[video=youtube;-AVloqiXdk0]

• Like 6

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.