? servers

? players online

CS:GO Trikz

• Content Count:  2947

Hey Everyone,

A couple weeks ago I stumbled upon a Reddit thread which introduces a new CS:GO Gamemode Trikz, which is well known in CS:S. Im sure most of you know what Trikz is and am pretty sure that if you played CS:S you would have tried Trikz. Back when we had CSS servers I recall having a Trikz server, which did fairly well.

I actually messaged the creator of the plugin for potentially getting access to the mod. At first he wasnt interested, but actually messaged me the other day and was willing to talk about sharing it. Now, this thread is just to gauge a interest in the community here at SG and potentially could have its very own trickz server. I know we have tried plenty of different servers with little to no success, and figured why not; this is a new gamemode that was well known in the cs community.

Obviously I have no say in what servers SG gets but its an idea I thought that may help get SG something new to try out. If any of the higher up staff would want to message me on steam or PM I can give you the creators contact information if there is an interest.

Posted above is the reddit thread about the gamemode, and not to actually advertise any other servers, but an IP is stated for those that are interested to see what its all about.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  3052

Some things that I would like to add

1) As stated in the reddit post maps are(?) being ported over.. The live server only has 7 maps atm - so its kinda slim pickings.

2) Never looked up trikz in csgo, I assume this is the first plugin? If so, being the first NA server to host it can possible help us grab a playerbase

3) It seems the developer(s) are still tweaking the plugin and making changes.

I'll try and play on the EU server that is up (High ping + trikz = bad) but I will come back with my thoughts of the mechanics compared to css :)

• Content Count:  3052

CS:GO basically killed trikz, because flashes no longer boosted and you couldn't jump up on players head. I actually liked to chill out with irl friend and do some trikz back in CS:S.

Is this plugin public though?

Doesn't look like the source is public (yet)

Sorry, at this time we don't plan on sharing the plugins. They have been quite expensive to develop

AFAIK the plugin handles all the mechanics that are missing in csgo.

Edited by Labarr

• Content Count:  5108

At the moment, we're not really looking to implement a new server, however this idea may be looked at as a future event by our lovely Events Team. I know this was one of our servers previously on Source, but from what I can personally remember, it wasn't really populated all that much. Nonetheless, we'll still consider it in the future.

Rejected.

Reply to Thread