• Content Count:  5055

Map Suggestion

Full map name

ttt_pkmn_lavendertown_go

Type of map

TTT

Link to map download

Additional Information

Gmod port based on the Pokemon Red/Blue town. (No I did not port this)

-The Pokemon Tower, like the original Pokemon games. (Red/Blue/Yellow)

-Several enter-able buildings with guns and nades inside

-A healing zone that heals players slowly. Just like in the original game, but much slower then the Pokemon version (since it is instant on the Pokemon games.) This is found inside the Pokemon Tower.

-Textures from the original Pokemon games.

YrV1tOI.jpg

Screenshots attached

Yes

• Like 1
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  526

I just tried this map locally and I can't say I like it all being black and white, and without lightning. And every tower area is a separate room that requires a teleport to reach it, which is very annoying as the teleport even face the wall as you use them. And this will have traitors camping next to the teleport location and simply kill everyone who uses the teleport.

With some rework this map could be cool, but I'd recommend passing on this one for now.

Actual screen from in-game:

5CkW4Jz.jpg

• Content Count:  432

I feel like this would be a great map actually I like the feeling of being to actually learn the new maps and figure out where people would be camping and hiding at, just like last night when @Clamor let us try out the Rats Highway map for the first time it was great and a lot of fun to play because as a traitor I was always searching and I like to have that thrill when I find some one. You could also make this and find maybe a couple older maps that bring back childhood memories from the older players and make a throw back weekend event with all these maps. Seems like a fun idea to do!