? servers

? players online

Maplestory 2

• Content Count:  1028

I opened up the game for about 3 minutes, and promptly uninstalled when I saw the character selection screen. Any way to convince me to try it again without losing use of my eyes?

@diryathing help me out here xD

Edited by TheCharizard

• Content Count:  1039

I opened up the game for about 3 minutes, and promptly uninstalled when I saw the character selection screen. Any way to convince me to try it again without losing use of my eyes?

@diryathing help me out here xD

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Try it for a week or I lose all respect I have for you.

F00L;957413']Isnt that a bit too harsh?

It takes ~ a week to get to lvl 50, which is the level he gets access to end game dungeons and can focus on other things (such as music) instead of blindly following the storyline (easiest way to get to lvl 50 btw).

• Content Count:  1469

This game for me is 70 percent ESC and spacebar spam 30 percent walking simulator and 100 percent weeb shit cause people put a shit load of hentai in the UGC feature. It's a fairly simple game to pick up, since all you need to do is follow the storyline to level 50 which is mid game. (takes about 3 days to get there if you actually put time into the game) most people ive heard say that they really like the game and

ITS FUCKING ADDICTING TO PLAY

NA East

Berserker-HeroOfSG

• Content Count:  394

It takes ~ a week to get to lvl 50, which is the level he gets access to end game dungeons and can focus on other things (such as music) instead of blindly following the storyline (easiest way to get to lvl 50 btw).

Lvling from 50 to 60 can take as little as two hours if you play music for 2 hours straight with coupons (observed this with venom last night)

Edited by Cutesicle

Lvling from 50 to 60 can take as little as two hours if you play music for 2 hours straight with coupons (observed this with venom last night)

I was basing it off of the GM blog where they said it took ~ 1 week for the average player. Plus he needs the money and gear you get from the epic questline to buy better gear from the black market.

Reply to Thread