? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

ttt_damons_mansion_a1 request

• Content Count:  701

Big fan of your maps and I really like the format of this map. @Kirby just curious if the bug fixes are related to the T doors / rooms in a3. I think it's a good map to add, but the version I tested (a2) had a lot of weird clippings for the T rooms / doors. I got stuck on a lot of the doors when I ran into it while trying to open it. I was full stop while the door was open in front of me even though I held W down. One of the T rooms had a button that looked like it'd be a trap, but I couldn't interact with it and I couldnt walk around it either. Besides the T rooms, the entire map looked good and there were no problems. I think the way the rooms are set up/connect work really well for TTT.

• Content Count:  526

Yes one of the T-Doors were broken in A2 due to a naming error. It has been fixed in A3. The trap can't be used without any players inside the small room. It will close the doors and lock them in to die. You can't walk around it, because it helps prevent wallbanging.

Appreciate the feedback man! Hopefully we get to play it on the server soon.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

Looked at A3 and now it's only two of the doors that seem to be struggling. The one in the main lobby would open but have some invisible wall keeping me out. I could successfully get in about half the time, but it'd be pretty bad if a T got stuck there. The other one is the bookshelf one. That one also gets me stuck sometimes. The only bangable wall in the T room appeared to be the one by the lobby next to the buggy door. That small window manages to have awps pierce it doing 1/3rd the dmg, everywhere else successfully stops it.

Overall a big fan of the map still so I would like it to be added, but I was wondering if you could check to see if theres anything there that might be causing the invisible walls at the kirby fridge in the main lobby and the bookshelf t door.

@Kirby