? servers

? players online

Partnered with HumbleBundle!

• Content Count:  4441

Great work @tides and @WavY, really pulling the team forward!

For real awesome job to the entirety of the marketing team and especially you @All Ts, I know how much you truly care for the community and how much you bust your ass to keep moving things forward

Appreciate it broski. :thumb:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2238

Free thanks thread!

But seriously, how does this work, is this good for only this month or will that referral link be good until "x" time? Asking mostly as I don't really see any bundles of interest to me at this time, but I'm sure they'll come up with one I'll go for eventually again.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

Free thanks thread!

But seriously, how does this work, is this good for only this month or will that referral link be good until "x" time? Asking mostly as I don't really see any bundles of interest to me at this time, but I'm sure they'll come up with one I'll go for eventually again.

Works forever, just highlighting that this month has OW as many people don't have it. We'll be making threads every now and then about the humble bundle for that month, what charity they're featuring etc.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3056

Really nice partnership you guys set up, I've been using Humble Bundle for years and never been disappointed.

I haven't tried their monthly bundle yet, but I may just look into it sooner or later and keep the referral link in mind!

Gj Marketing Team!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread