? servers

? players online

Deathgame Event (JB)

• Content Count:  37

An event where everyone is encouraged to play! You start off with normal death games conducted by CTs (Simon says, what’s for dinner, shoot or don’t shoot etc) The last 5 standing T’s after completing 5 CT conducted deathgames win 2000 credits in the IG shop. After that, they will have the chance to participate in deathgames that aren’t CT conducted (Colors, death crate, roulette, etc) After winning these they can leave after receiving another 2k credits. Since there’s a lot of people on SG that play jailbreak, it can be hosted over multiple days and the ts that win or people that don’t want to play can be on CT. Reply to the thread with ideas and suggestions for the admins that see this post!

• Content Count:  356

I dont think it would be a good event bcuz some people are really good in death games and others are not so it would be so easy for them to win credits. A lot of people play in SG jailbreak cuz CTs cant enforce deathgames and warning shots. I know that you said if you dont want to play you can go CT but there would be too many CTs and the ratio would be more than 1:2 or 2:3. And 5 Ts can win 2000 credits per round ?? I think its a lot and easy prize to win. Events is a competition for me where everyone try to win but if we follow what you said its kinda easy.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  37

You can only do it once, and it’s not my fault they’re bad.. it’s just get better at deathgames or u ain’t gonna win. And maybe the random deathgames like death crate would b harder. The prize doesn’t have to necessarily be credits.

Reply to Thread