? servers

? players online

Pumpkin Carving Contest - October 2018's Monthly Art Contest

• Content Count:  5055

halloweenlogo.gif

Hello everyone!

For October's Monthly Art Contest, we'll be doing something a bit more traditional for Halloween. We will be hosting a pumpkin carving contest similar to previous year's October Monthly Art Contests.

Your pumpkin carving can be related to anything - whether it's making something special for S-G, a video game character, or a traditional jack-o-lantern. The only requirement (besides carving something on your pumpkin) is that you must take a photo of your carving with a piece of paper with your forum name written on it, since this is the best way to validate that your submission is your own work.

The prizes are as follows:

First place:

- AWP | Boom (Minimal Wear)

- 20,000 store credits

- A choice of a Steam Game from this list

- Monthly Art Contest Winner award: artist.png

Second place:

- M4A4 | Desolate Space (Minimal Wear)

- 10,000 store credits

Third place:

- AK-47 | Red Laminate (Well-Worn)

- 5,000 store credits

This contest will also feature a panel of judges in addition to the public vote. Please welcome @euro, @delirium, @Black Rain, & @Prez as our four judges. After the public vote closes, the results will be sent to them for their opinions/approval, and winners will be announced shortly afterwards.

Deadline for entering will be October 31st at the end of the day. The voting poll will be up by the next day.

Submissions should be posted below, in this thread

Spread the word to your friends, everyone can enter! :)

• Like 9

• Content Count:  930

I actually love this because I’m a huge Halloween fan, this is one I did last year soon I will be carving mine for this year can’t wait to post it in this contest!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18534[/ATTACH]

Btw this is a Steal your face pumpkin it is the main logo of one of my favorite bands the Grateful dead. Hence my name Grateful!

Just figured i would post this, I will upload my entry when i carve my one from this year!

• Like 1
Edited by Grateful
This is halloween

• Content Count:  1633

My dad is a really good pumpkin carver. Every year he takes 6 hours to carve a giant pumpkin at a pumpkin carving contest.

I help him out, and we've been doing it since like 2013. I can't help out every year because I have other obligations at times, but whenever I can go help out I can. Of course, I'm not an amazing pumpkin carver and he does a lot of the work himself.

I just felt like sharing a few of our pumpkins just to show you some of the cool pumpkins we've made over the years:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18535[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18536[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18537[/ATTACH]

I won't enter the contest because majority of it isn't my work, but the next contest is coming up soon. I'll show you guys what this year's pumpkin looks like once it is done. Good luck to all of those participating!

• Like 2

Reply to Thread