? servers

? players online

Wardays

• Content Count:  356

I think we should add wardays in JB. That would be really fun. I know some people would abuse warday order but if we can make a rule that CTs can only give a warday each 5 rounds and there shouldn’t be more than 3 or 4 area restricted that should be good.

Here are the rules that I suggest

• All the CTs have to go to the restricted area.
  • CTs can’t camp armory. They can only camp the restricted areas
  • If a warday is given, Ts can only start to rush and kill CTs at 4:00 so CTs can prepare themself and Ts too
  • CTs can start to kill Ts at 4:00 and can only camp the areas restricted for warday.
  • You can only go out of the restricted area if you are one of the TWO last CT or the LAST CT.

It sounds good and fun if we could add this to JB. What do you guys think ?

Edited by Soul

• Content Count:  930

Been discussed between the higher ups before, I’m gonna strongly have to say no. Basically ruins the point of the game jailbreak, in prison you are not supposed to be able to just actively rebel/ do what ever you want to.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

Been discussed between the higher ups before, I’m gonna strongly have to say no. Basically ruins the point of the game jailbreak, in prison you are not supposed to be able to just actively rebel/ do what ever you want to.

Although I understand your point of view, this isn't a RP server exactly. I don't think real prisons are full of people actively trying to break free with glocks lying here and there, while walking from pool to soccer without jumping, really.

I hate to instantly lock doors on people's ideas. I come from a rougher jailbreak than ours, wardays, hide and seek days, death games, etc. It didn't ruin jailbreak, it's simply another aspect of the gameplay we decided to stay away from here in SG. I know past JB managers haven't dared to touch that kind of stuff in years, but I'd personally like to see that kind of discussion going rather than close it on a "was no a couple of months ago, so no".

Haven't been the most active on jailbreak for the past year but that's a change I would have welcomed back then, just throwing that out there as my personal opinion.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

I do like the idea, I think having a server where the CT’s have very limited ways to kill the T’s can be boring sometimes. Having something to switch it up a bit could be exciting and give a little push to the server. With that said the rules you suggested would be hard to enforce. Giving specific times, numbers of kill areas, players left, it’s almost as bad as not having enough detail. I do think there are ways to do this, but it would entail a want for the idea.

• Content Count:  356

How does it ruin the gameplay when Ts already rebel every round cuz its easy. I think even one warday per map would be nice just to change a bit. Sometimes Im bored so I join JB but Its always the same. First order given, round ends cuz Ts already rebelled. I dont really think 1 or 2 wardays per map would change the gameplay like that

• Content Count:  930

How does it ruin the gameplay when Ts already rebel every round cuz its easy. I think even one warday per map would be nice just to change a bit. Sometimes Im bored so I join JB but Its always the same. First order given, round ends cuz Ts already rebelled. I dont really think 1 or 2 wardays per map would change the gameplay like that

Jailbreak is meant for the ts to listen to the CT’s orders not for them to have free rein to do what ever they feel.

• Content Count:  2162

I think there are two arguments to be made here.

1) No, it is a bad idea because it would be abused and wardays stray from the main focus of JB which is for the guards to order around the prisoners.

2) Yes, this a great idea because it adds another aspect for the Guards to use and spices up the gameplay every now and again to not keep the same boring orders going on round after round.

I think it comes down to both of these being true. While it would be abused and does stray from the point of a JB server, it can also be fun and keep the server interesting for people instead of having to sit there for 1 minute every round, they can run around and have some thrill put into the round. While I do think it could spice up the server a bit and make things more interesting, I don't think JB is currently at the level of administration to implement something like this, purely off the fact that it would be abused. I know we have trustworthy regs, but at this point I feel as though it would cause too many arguments and unnecessary battles on the server on top of the freekill arguments already on there

• Content Count:  5674

At the moment, we aren't going to be doing this. We already have a constructive way of doing wardays on JB. There's no need for us to add a bunch of new rules that will only make it more confusing for the players.

And unless a manager responds to a thread and rejects it, the thread is still open for discussion. Nothing is automatically rejected because it's been discussed before.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread