? servers

? players online

JB- Gun Game

• Content Count:  1920

Now, given the name- this may scare some people off.

But, all I ask is that you give this idea a chance. Granted, this would require some sort of plugin, probably a special map made, and/or the use of going up a gun mechanic from arms race: I think this could be a really cool event.

So the premise of this whole thing is actually pretty simple:

CT-

- Same objectives as usual

- Same Guns

- Same everything, it would just be a cool event for Terrorists.

T-

-Same basis of rebelling and killing CTs.

- Gun-Game* Mechanic (*- I'll explain)

- NO ARMORY

- Maybe some sort of reward for getting most amount of kills during the event?

Okay! So, here's the important part. The gun-game mechanic would essentially be the only guns a T could pick up would be a USP/P2k or a P250 around the map, and each kill on a CT, the gun would upgrade.

If a T got a kill with a USP/P2k or P250,

- Gun gets upgraded to a deagle

If a T got a kill with a Deagle,

- Gun gets upgraded to a random SMG

If a T got a kill with the SMG,

- Gun gets upgraded to AK/M4/A1-S (Random)

If a T got a kill with the Rifle,

- Gun upgraded to an AWP

If a T got a kill with the AWP,

- You're a greedy bastard, share the kills. (nothing)

To make this more balanced I feel the ratio should be more 1:3 so the Ts have a better chance to rebel since they can only start with pistols, and have no access to armory.

Feel free to leave thoughts and suggestions below as I probably made some sort of hole here that would be a terrible mistake.

• Content Count:  356

Wait, thats a good event idea but Ts spawn with guns ? I suppose when they kill someone with a knife they get a pistol directly but does it reset every round ? Example they get to the SMG so the next round if they kill someone they directly have their SMG back ? It can be really nice event if we make so changes

And last point, the CTs have access to armory right ? If yes, I think you're right. The ratio should be 1:3

Wait, thats a good event idea but Ts spawn with guns ? I suppose when they kill someone with a knife they get a pistol directly but does it reset every round ? Example they get to the SMG so the next round if they kill someone they directly have their SMG back ? It can be really nice event if we make so changes

And last point, the CTs have access to armory right ? If yes, I think you're right. The ratio should be 1:3

Ts do NOT start with guns, they would need to pick them up. They also lose their guns at the end of the round.

CTs can go into armory, of course.

• Content Count:  4441

This is an interesting idea, if we get the time after chipping through some of the other things I will revisit this. It will take quite a lot to setup so obviously this is probably way off if it ever is done.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  930

Kinda sounds like a good idea, but we would need a lot of cts i feel like. Not only would it be hard to keep the round going but with all the chaos it would be hard for the Ts to advance to the next tiers of weapons threw out the round.

Maybe do an admins vs community Gun game where we have all the admins hiding while the ts try to kill all the ct admins, im not sure how this would work i just know we have a lot of active admins that would maybe find this fun.

Or maybe do all pistols only for the Cts.

This is an interesting idea, if we get the time after chipping through some of the other things I will revisit this. It will take quite a lot to setup so obviously this is probably way off if it ever is done.

Since this would take so much work, and a separate map would be needed to do this, maybe we could keep the map in the rotation of maps so that after the event people could still play it if they so pleased. If this ever gets done, that is.

Kinda sounds like a good idea, but we would need a lot of cts i feel like. Not only would it be hard to keep the round going but with all the chaos it would be hard for the Ts to advance to the next tiers of weapons threw out the round.

Maybe do an admins vs community Gun game where we have all the admins hiding while the ts try to kill all the ct admins, im not sure how this would work i just know we have a lot of active admins that would maybe find this fun.

Or maybe do all pistols only for the Cts.

Well since it would be an event, the server would more than likely be heavily populated. Say the server had 32 people on at the time, a 1:3 ratio would still be 8:24, which it is on a normal day sometimes when the server is at peak for the day.

I feel like the admins vs. reg/players would be an interesting idea for this, but getting a lot of admins on board with doing it at the same time could be a challenge (you never know?)

Pistols only for CTs would be unfair IMO. Say a T progressed to where they have a rifle, it wouldn't even be a fair match for a CT only having a pistol equipped on them. The only way I would find it fair for the CTs to have pistols is if they also progressed in the type of gun that they would have when killing rebellers.

• Content Count:  536

I think this is a great idea, but I don’t think JB is the place to host it. I think maybe TTT or MG would be good especially because the general gamemodes of TTT revolve around this sort of deathmatchy theme. Other than that would definitely be a unique and cool event.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread