? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

ttt_69thway request

• Content Count:  586

This would be a cool change for 67thway and I can see this map become one of the more popular maps, I feel like people often forget about 67thway even though it is a great map, my guess it's because the name doesn't sound very fun and the new players don't know it. I would love to test the map and get it added to the rotation if it doesn't have any bugs.

• Content Count:  1423

This would be a cool change for 67thway and I can see this map become one of the more popular maps, I feel like people often forget about 67thway even though it is a great map, my guess it's because the name doesn't sound very fun and the new players don't know it. I would love to test the map and get it added to the rotation if it doesn't have any bugs.

I don’t agree at all. 67th way is played all the time so I don’t know where you got that it gets forgotten a lot from. This map doesn’t look like a remake it just looks like a different map, I would hate to see this replace 67th but it’d be worth it to test out. I definitely don’t see this becoming one of the super popular maps though

• Content Count:  1654

Honestly, this map has a very similar layout with 67 but I don't see it replacing it entirely. I see differences for both maps that I believe will attract different audiences. I agree with @Montag that this map will most likely not becoming one of the most played but I do feel like having both on rotation would be fun. Is there a way you can put these two maps into a group and whenever one of them get nominated and then played, the other one will also have a map cool down even if it wasn't played, just so people cant nominate 67 then right after have to play 69?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  701

Tested it a bit, and the main thing that bothers me is the amount of cars on the middle of the road. They appear every second basically and insta kill you. They also make a lot of noise that can be pretty annoying if you stay near the middle for too long. The size of the maps not as big as I thought it'd be. It looks really big but it's an ok size. I like how simplified the basement is. Everything's well lit, and the space is pretty open making it easier to spot people even though there's a ton of things on the map. There's way too much utility on the map right now (smokes, mollies, flashes)

Overall, not really a big fan. It looks really good but there's a lot of things that can be annoying, #1 being too many cars on the road.

• Content Count:  1671

Going to agree with Exk's response here, there are too many cars and it is very easy to be killed by one. If anyone gets killed by a single car (or bike...) the vehicle will not despawn, allowing more vehicles to stack on the not-despawned entity. This will either cause way to much lag or crash the server. Rejected.