? servers

? players online

GCC's PUBG Extravaganza!

• Content Count:  6759

pPXrbfk.png

Created By: Silly | Source: Gaming Community Central

Hey everyone!

GCC (with the help of .sneaK’s Servers and HeLLsGamers) is hosting a PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS event in October!

DATE AND TIME:

October 20th between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. EST

EVENT RULES:

• All participants must be in the official GCC Discord 30 minutes before the event starts
  • The event will feature three games. The first game will start at 3:05 p.m. EST SHARP, every other game takes place five minutes after the previous game, or as soon as the teams are organized in the server
  • We will not wait for last-minute no-shows. If a participant is late to the event, he/she is free to play in the following game
  • The in-game rules are the default ones, with the exception of no red zones, 1.5 x ARs, and the first-person perspective only
  • Each community will be allowed a maximum of three teams
  • Each team can have a max of four people and two subs. The subs will not cost extra, but you must have already paid for the vacant slot they’ll fill if your team does use them

GCC RULES OF CONDUCT

• No cheats, exploits, glitching, or 3rd party tools that give you an unfair advantage over other players
  • No ghosting or teaming
  • Do not be disrespectful
  • No sexual harassment of players
  • Do not be racist or use racist terms
  • No useless mic or chat spamming
  • No advertising communities that aren’t participating in this event or their events
  • No name impersonation
  • No using alt accounts
  • If you are caught trying to crash or lag the server you will be permanently banned

OTHER PARTICIPATING COMMUNITIES:

• Games For Life
  • HeLLsGamers
  • Syndicate Gamers
  • Super Central
  • .sneaK’s Servers

POINT DISTRIBUTION:

swVzD0Z.png

The event will be hosted on GCC's Twitch Channel!

If you would like to represent Steam-Gamers then:

>>SIGN UP HERE

P.S. If you're not 100% you can commit to this event then I highly recommend you sign up as a Sub. I know a lot of people will be interested and we'd like to have a full team of 3 participate with minimal hiccups (and hopefully win) in this event.

• Like 2
Edited by Black Rain
Event date has been moved

• Content Count:  6759

Since we throw in money, I assume there's a prize pool for the top teams, is there any distribution chart anywhere?

TBD

@Black Rain

So we aren't allowed to sign up with our own pre-made teams?

there is a limit of 3 teams per community along with 2 subs per team. we want to see how many people are interested. if the number exceeds the limit then Leon, All Ts, and myself will discuss to see who will gets to play on behalf of SG.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1654

there is a limit of 3 teams per community along with 2 subs per team. we want to see how many people are interested. if the number exceeds the limit then Leon, All Ts, and myself will discuss to see who will gets to play on behalf of SG.

If the number does exceed, will you guys choose based off of individual skill so that our community has a better chance at winning or does a certain group of people like staff get put through first.

Not signing up cuz my pc is shit for pubg, just interested.

Reply to Thread