? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Revamp 2.0 Feedback and Discussion

• Content Count:  4441

The sm_respawn command respawns you at a spawn point and so would the respawnt I believe. I don't quite understand your paragraph beyond that.

Ideally I would like to have it so it respawns the person at the point they died, but that whole command seems like it might be a little server intensive so we'll see what happens.

I think CTs should get more points for winning a round and lose less points for losing a round since it's really easy to rebel in CT and because of the other CTs that give random freedays or special orders to a T it makes it more easier.

You're right, I made the following changes so that kills aren't so directly encouraged.

- CT's get 5 points for a round-win

- CT's get 4 points for a round-win while alive

I left the amount of point loss for losing, because I want to encourage the CT's to prevail over the rounds you mention & for people to take charge.

• Content Count:  356

You're right, I made the following changes so that kills aren't so directly encouraged.

- CT's get 5 points for a round-win

- CT's get 4 points for a round-win while alive

So CTs can get 9 points in total for 1 round if they win and stay alive or is it only 4 points or 5 per round win ? @All Ts

So CTs can get 9 points in total for 1 round if they win and stay alive or is it only 4 points or 5 per round win ? @All Ts

I see what you're saying. Really depends on how it's coded and what logic is used, but the values will be adjusted so that the math is the same if it needs to be done slightly different.

• Content Count:  1920

We've released the first patch related to this.

Please post your criticism, bugs, and general discussion here.

Pros:

- Freekiller respawn will be an AMAZING addition to the server, and will make players happy if they got freekilled [as long as you don't get stuck in a ceiling ;)]

- Different colored markers will reduce confusion if one CT is trying to run a deathgame and the other is trying to give normal orders.

- Communication bans are very big and should be added to all servers, if they aren't already. It will make punishments more just where I feel it's a little harsh for someone to get server banned for x amount of time, and it will be better just to have them off mic or off chat, and still letting them play the game while they learn not to be a nuisance on the mic or chat.

Neutrals:

- the !rmarker will be nifty for those that take note of it, but I feel it will go mostly unused, as markers will go away soon enough anyway.

Cons:

- None that I can think of as of yet. Will post if any problems arise with the changes.

• Content Count:  697

The !rmarker command is great I am currently using (bind z "say !rmarker; say !marker" as my marker command and it instantly removes the marker I had and places a new one where I am looking and with the blue red markers helps alot with confusion to say "all T's goto (color) marker"

That is the only thing I have noticed in circulation but any other changes haven't ruined any aspect of the server so it's all good from my perspective.

• Content Count:  5674

This thread has been up for about a month now and we've already implemented the respawnt command, communication bans, and the marker updates. We're very pleased with the progress we've made thus far.

If anyone else has anything to say about the ideas posted in this thread, please do so. :usa2:

• Like 1

This thread has been up for about a month now and we've already implemented the respawnt command, communication bans, and the marker updates. We're very pleased with the progress we've made thus far.

If anyone else has anything to say about the ideas posted in this thread, please do so. :usa2:

Stop posting, we demoted you already.. take a fucking hint.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.