? servers

? players online

JB DEATHGAME EVENT

• Content Count:  235

I feel like JB should get a new event, a event where all ordered by a warden, and death games are required to do as T's. I know this is heavily differing from the the SG JB norm, but I feel as if this will give a much larger variety in maps played, instead of razor being played like 50% of the time, maps like arcade, undertale, peanut and avalanche will be more common to see during the event. This event will give a taste of what other JB is like within CSGO. Here are some reason I believe that the JB DEATHGAMES EVENT will be a valid choice for an event:

1. will bring variety to the usual JB norms

2. much quicker rounds and allow for more games to be crammed per map ( based on my experiences at tango, a round takes 4-7 minutes which will give plenty of time for LR)

3. a way to introduce new gamemodes to SG, many minigames within the most common deathgame maps include KZ, Spleef, and strafe jumps ( all of these aren't SG servers and may bring variety to the gameplay)

4. this event will bring more players to SG, many deathgame based JB servers are full, which may bring them to a new server, SG and if they enjoy this server they may be here to stay!

Also another reason to create this event is because it has been demanded a few times - (source All T's JB survey)

stale - https://imgur.com/a/ypae2rX

Honestly this will make JB not stale plz plz plz add this admins :) :):):):):):):):)

• Content Count:  356

I think you got a good idea but maybe the deathgames should be those of the map not like simon says or something else. The bad thing is that some people play in SG because of warning shots and that the CTs cant enforce death game. I dont really think everyone would like this event. Personally I would like it. I understand your point it would change the gameplay. That's a good event idea.

Reply to Thread