? servers

? players online

Free-killing

• Content Count:  1403

The CT doesn't have to give a freeday or slay.

I would like clarification on this quote, if the CT doesn't have to slay if he/she free-kills. How do you justify someone free-killing? Now let me explain... I am not talking about mass free-killing or anything of that matter. A general free-kill that occurred due to the chaotic nature of the server. If the CT isn't required to slay, then why would an admin have the power to slay him or her? I could understand if it was generally a player that is free-killing to ruin the experience of JB but I have seen admins slay CTs for accidental free-kills or even a CT who may have killed 1 or 2 CTs due to crossfire.

Here is a link to where this discussion came up.

Now hear me out, I am only looking for clarification. I am not trying to be a nuisance.

Here is another quote... link

You never have to slay, but in almost all situations apologizing is a generally courteous thing to do.

TL;DR - If CTs are not required to slay for a free-kill, how do you justify it?

• Content Count:  135

just because its in the rules that it states you dont have to slay after you freekill someone, doesn't mean that its not against the rules and can be punishable by warn, kick or a ban because it is against the rules.

• Content Count:  1020

God... You're definitely thinking about this waaaay to hard and taking it out of context. People are not required to slay for a freekill because shit happens when you're on the server and you might slip a warning shot the same time as someone else resulting in the prisoner to die. Being required to slay for something like this is ridiculous considering it was a mistake and can happen to anyone, which is why All Ts states in that thread that you can slay or compensate your sorrow for your mistake in other shapes and forms such as an apology or freeday to the person killed. As for when should an admin should take action, it seems as a general consensus that it's the admin's discretion to slay the person or not depending on what rule they broke and to what extent. I hope that covers what you're asking but honestly was quite confused of what you were trying to say in the first place.

Also gonna tag @All Ts to get him to clarify more or for him to say what he needs to say regarding your post.

TL;DR: If you break the rules on purpose an admin should be called or a player complaint should be made.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.