? servers

? players online

Warowl's new video features SG Jailbreak.

• Content Count:  658

disappointing, we get showcased on youtube one time and then we get roasted because 50% of pb is kids...

I was thinking the same, at least we made an appearance !

Edit: Responding to @sean

He never really showed the server's name/IP so thats good.

Edited by angelo

• Content Count:  2251

He never really showed the server's name/IP so thats good.

Yeah.. about that

2a8e95fc6344202c28c47816054368c9.jpg

Was nice that he showed up on our server but yeah it was a bad time to join feelsbad. Hopefully nobody that wants to troll servers notices that it said what server it was in chat during the video.

• Content Count:  4441

867793c709d6d86f8132447d4eac574f.png

955deb1dcfc3e51cb44f8ad31272aadc.png

b8196f1be2093cf59102339e02be9780.png

I have liked previous videos he has made, he's a long-time CS player of just about a decade, is pretty neat he played on our server.. but think this guy cares more about meeting his mini-documentary end-summary. I don't understand logging onto a few community servers and getting footage of people playing compared to just I don't know, looking at the stats themselves? It's like someone says "CS:GO is dead" based off anecdotal evidence and he fires back with "HA, but I logged on 5 community servers".

There are times where there are no admins on and the server can be like this, it's not really a giant surprise to anyone who plays consistently and we have systems in place that make this much less likely to happen then months ago, and I'm sure months from now we will have more aswell. Comes off kind of pretentious and dishonest in my opinion to title a video "Do People Still Play CS:GO?" and instead of bringing actual points he acts serious for about 1/4 of the video in a way where he can just fall back on satire if he gets called out. The video could of been something productive given his platform but it's not really too surprising to see a YouTuber use their platform for something like this. It is only sad that most of the CS:GO YouTubers pay very little attention to Community Servers and would rather spam videos about the new cases, unboxing videos, and click-bait bullshit.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread