? servers

? players online

Gun toss

• Content Count:  1266

Well I think it goes against the entire point of gun toss in the first place. IMO gun toss is something where you can use in game mechanics to try to get your gun to travel rather then your opponents using things like air strafing and optimal angles to throw etc.

You didn't answer his question, Military :tape: Does it equal* to cheating on our server?

this is for your admin

Edited by anuL
retard autocorrect

• Content Count:  299

you are still tossing your gun even if you walk past the ts gun it doesn't avoid the lrs original purpose you need to set the rules that say the ct can't do that, forexample say you have to throw it off big cage. If the t doesn't set any rules and the cts does that its not cheating.

• Content Count:  416

While this post is based on the gun toss LR, more and more people are abusing a glitch during gun toss where you can "rocket throw" your gun. Basically you press a combo of buttons (inspect + use) and your gun boosts in the air and gets thrown a lot farther. It's definitely not an intended in-game mechanic but it's on every SG server (don't know why) so I was wondering if we could fix this or whether it should be allowed or not.

• Content Count:  5674

While this post is based on the gun toss LR, more and more people are abusing a glitch during gun toss where you can "rocket throw" your gun. Basically you press a combo of buttons (inspect + use) and your gun boosts in the air and gets thrown a lot farther. It's definitely not an intended in-game mechanic but it's on every SG server (don't know why) so I was wondering if we could fix this or whether it should be allowed or not.

This is a CS:GO glitch, not SG sided.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.