? servers

? players online

Eminem

• Content Count:  4441

I think Kamikaze was really fuckin good, a few songs on their namely The Ringer, Lucky you, Not alike, Fall and Greatest I enjoyed enough to replay dozens upon dozens of times the past couple of days. I was really happy to see Joyner Lucas get a chance to shine some more from working with Tech N9ne last year to Not Racist going viral. I honestly wasn't a big fan of Venom cause of the hook plus the fact that it's for a movie but I think it was good and a few of the other songs on their I didn't care for much but were also decent. Other than that it all together was solid as fuck and I like the word play & style Eminem brings with all of these. Some of the beats were really good, then others not so much but the lyrics make up for it in my mind.

He ripped apart a lot of people for completely legitimate reasons, and did it well in my opinion. Despite saying he doesn't sneak diss in one of the tracks there are a few things said that could be seen as sneak disses such as a diss everyone thinks is on Drake, but I think might be on Kanye or both. Charlamagne is a fucking asshole for those of you who aren't familiar feel free to look it up, and Machine Gun Kelly brought up that shit with Eminem on a Tech n9ne song not long ago whatsoever despite the fact that in his Eminem diss (which I really didnt think was that good) tries to make it out like Eminem was trying to bring up shit from 6 years ago. I should also add when he made a tweet about Eminem's daughter she was fuckin 16 years old lol. He made fun of Lil Xan, Lil Pump, Migos, Lil Yachty which I don't think needs any justification as their shit is just complete dribbling trash 90% of the time. Went after other people for calling his shit trash, which in my opinion is fully within his right and isn't that he's attacking anyone who was giving him fully "constructive criticism".

I like that he threw a nod to Hopsin (along with like 7-8 other artists) because to be honest I think some of the shit Hopsin puts out is fucking amazing (

, 2 ,
) and have been a fan for awhile. He puts out some weirdddddd shit that just turns a lot of people off like
, his
, and some of his more preach type shit which comes off as trying to be woke for 3:00 instead of blending it into a song. I'm not really into Logic's personality or flow on some songs but its cool to see him get mentioned as atleast one of the guys doing some good shit. As per usual Anthony Fantano is good at presentation but has the most overly negative reviews especially towards rap artists he doesn't like, and in this case
is pretty unfair & dumb.
Edited by All Ts

• Content Count:  5375

Not really a big fan of this album or anything post encore to be honest. I think it's a testament to how good his first 4 albums (minus infinity) were that he's been able to maintain relevancy and his image despite putting out (imo) 5 garbage albums in a row.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1719

I felt that the album only got worse and worse the longer I listened. I liked "greatest", "lucky you" and "kamikaze" but outside of those tracks, I pretty much just didn't enjoy it. I guess it's good that he gets his frustrations out through his music, but i much prefer his older stuff.

• Content Count:  1406

He was much better when he was just doing freestyle rap, rather then the emo butt rap he ended up doing in his later years. I never liked anything past Encore (like delirium said), and the newer shit he has now is to trendy sounding vs what he used to do.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3287

Not really a big fan of this album or anything post encore to be honest. I think it's a testament to how good his first 4 albums (minus infinity) were that he's been able to maintain relevancy and his image despite putting out (imo) 5 garbage albums in a row.

Same here, I just stopped even listening to his new stuff.

The newest song I even like at all is that collab with Ed Sheeran.

But back in the day, oh boy, I remember when I was like 12 or some shit and Lose Yourself came out and that shit was dope.

And ever since then I've been listenin to his old stuff, and its still so good

• Like 1

• Content Count:  19

No. Man is washed up. He has a few good songs every now and then, great artist but his time has come and gone. He is trying to cling to a career that ended years ago. He should have just pulled a 50 cent got his money peaced and worked on other things that bring him joy.

• Content Count:  11501

100% this.

I didn’t have an easy childhood and grew up listening to Eminem because it felt like there were certain ways I could relate. Grew up being a huge fan, and Encore was like ‘meh’ to me, wasn’t the same as the first three. Then everything after was 99% hot garbage. His diss track is him still trying to feel relevant imo. Not even a big MGK fan but MGK fucking destroyed him - every line still has me saying ‘daaaaaaamn’ after.

listening to an MM LP or SS LP type of diss then listening to that new shit was depressing.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1654

"I'd rather be 80-year-old me than 20-year-old you"

yes yes I like

"Got more fans than you in your own city, lil' kiddy"

OOOOO OK

"feel like I'm babysitting Lil Tay"

ehm.. ok?

"It's your moment, this is it

As big as you're gonna get, so enjoy it

Had to give you a career to destroy it"

GOD DAMN