? servers

? players online

[JB Feedback] Noblock

• Content Count:  4441

JB Feedback #4 - Noblock

Recently we added noblock to the server and after tweaking certain things so you can't run through the enemy team etc. we think it's time to hear your guys feedback. If you haven't gotten a chance to play it yet please hop on the server as it's on in a testing phase for the time being. While their are certain instances where noblock can cause x, y, issue or remove some opportunities to rebel we personally feel that it outweighs things like having to spam stuck command, people blocking one another, and promotes a bit more fluid gameplay.

• Content Count:  697

From my experience with it it is a lot better for games that teleport you when you lose and just playing as a t or ct in general no blocking is so much better being free shot for someone blocking i think we should keep it but add back the stuck command so if a t and ct get stuck together.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

From my experience with it it is a lot better for games that teleport you when you lose and just playing as a t or ct in general no blocking is so much better being free shot for someone blocking i think we should keep it but add back the stuck command so if a t and ct get stuck together.

You're completely right, thank you. One of the managers or I will add it back ASAP. It was breaking no block before hence why it was removed but I think that it might be okay now.

• Content Count:  5674

Re-enabled the stuck command.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

Oh whoops, didn't mean to comment on this; but now that I have:

does anyone else have any input on this?

I think how it is now is a good system where teammates can't collide, but Ts and CTs can collide. No-collision between CTs and Ts would equate to super easy backstabs where Ts already have it pretty easy.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.