Phoenix_
    FeelsBadMan

Doing a JB map.

Hello all,

I've decided that I'm going to be making a jailbreak map themed off of memes. As memes are a large part of popular culture, I think it would be cool to make a map based off of them? I haven't done any detailing yet, as I just want to get a general map layout in place before I get into any big detail.

Currently mapped areas:
    - Cells
    - Armory
    - Big Cage

Planned areas:
    - Surf
    - Disco

What I am posting this for is looking for ideas of areas to add to the map, as besides the idea of doing a meme map, I want this map to be based off of what the JB community wants. PLEASE leave ideas and suggestions on what to do with the map, all are welcome.

Cept For Her
    SG Fanboy

Think this thread might help you a bit https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=80114

My personal opinions is that I like a map that encourages guards or players to use/try different parts of the map. I would suggest making a minigame area where you have things like jumprope or race, but the losers only get teleported to a cage for holding/viewing the games so that way its not a deathgame. Also if you're making a meme-based map i would strongly suggest making the memes kinda not super outstanding or too flashy as it would probably get annoying but instead make them something you can notice and be like

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cept For Her For This Useful Post:
    Bacon (11-23-2018), R3TROATTACK (09-03-2018)