? servers

? players online

Back From Hell

• Content Count:  1667

Well guys I freakin made it. 70 hard ass training days at Parris Island, South Carolina. It’s nice to call myself a Marine and can’t wait for the future. I see new names around here so, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Brandon an old admin here on SG that stepped down to serve his country. Hopefully when I have time I wish to reapply to be an admin again on SG. As of right now I still have 4 months of training until I officially get stationed somewhere. I’ll be around here and there until my leave is over. Keep up the good work higher ups!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18358[/ATTACH]

• Like 39

• Content Count:  11501

I’m just now seeing this thread, but congratulations. Few people will ever understand what it is like to step on the yellow foot prints, let alone complete Marine Corps boot camp. I have a few friends who are drill instructors - had I known where you were I definitely would have had them fuck with you lol. Someone put in a request for you to be HG - after reading this thread, I vetoed it without consulting with the Board on their opinion (sorry guys).

I was deployed to Afghanistan while I was on the Board of Directors, and Spartan (given the circumstances) did not demote me when I requested to step down. With that being said, I don’t see a reason why we would not just give you your admin back outright. So, effective immediately, I’m making an executive decision to reinstate you as an admin. Don’t worry about activity - do what you can when you can. I’ve been there and understand what it is like. I’m away from my computer and will be unable to add you back until I get home, but another BD / TA is free to add you if they get to it first.

Happy (belated) birthday, and Semper Fidelis.

• Like 28

Reply to Thread