? servers

? players online

Slaying or giving a freeday

• Content Count:  356

I think we need to talk about that. So when someone gets freekill the CT has to slay but when I play I see that the majority of the players give a freeday and think that they dont have to slay. Or if you slay the T doesnt accept and force you to give him a freeday. A lot of player dont slay even if the T ask him to slay.

Edited by Soul

• Content Count:  4441

The CT doesn't have to do anything when they freekill you. Apologizing, slaying, giving a free day are all just ways of making up for it one way or another. Making someone slay or give a freeday in my personal opinion are really disruptive to gameplay sometimes. Normally just giving a sincere non-troll apology is enough for not only the person you freekilled, but it's enough for any admins who happen to be on.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  356

The CT doesn't have to do anything when they freekill you. Apologizing, slaying, giving a free day are all just ways of making up for it one way or another. Making someone slay or give a freeday in my personal opinion are really disruptive to gameplay sometimes. Normally just giving a sincere non-troll apology is enough for not only the person you freekilled, but it's enough for any admins who happen to be on.

So the CT can give a freeday without slaying ?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.