Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bat
    Remnant of a Demon
    Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu
    Kizumonogatari Part 2: Nekketsu
    Kizumonogatari Part 3: Reiketsu
    They're the prequel movies to the monogatari series so you can watch them without being familiar with the main series. The LN goes a little bit more in depth but they're pretty good to watch by themselves.

Noob^
    Senior Administrator
    Gomenasai, my name is Bourkey-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noob^ For This Useful Post:
    bat (01-17-2019), Darnias (01-17-2019), Fuze (01-17-2019), fuzeappeal (01-19-2019), Ned (01-17-2019), Ray (01-17-2019), tides (01-17-2019)