? servers

? players online

Celeste

• Content Count:  3287

Anyone else playing this perfect gem of a game?

Discovered it a few weeks ago through some youtuber and havent stopped playing since.

Celeste is a true platformer, without all the mainstream, hyped up metroid, vania, survival, crafting, and god knows what else.

All you got is a jump, a dash, some amazing music and some awesome fucking levels.

So if you're the kind of person who really enjoyed old school platformers, I definitely recommend this game.

At first glance it doesn't look like it has a lot of content, but I'm 30 hours in and not even done yet.

Aside from the natural content, there also seems to be a modding community actively working on custom maps and the devs have already mentioned a level editor in the future, which could be absolutely beautiful.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/504230/Celeste/

70d9irlxiB4

• Content Count:  2187

I bought it on the Switch a couple weeks ago and I have to say: It truly is amazing. Definitely a cut above your usual platformer.

Sometimes I'll spend minutes or even an hour on one level. Sometimes I spend minutes dancing along to some of the music. It's a game that blends a good challenge with great level design. I can't help feeling like a total badass when I finish a level out in style.

It's an absolute must-have. For those of you who have played Super Meat Boy or any other challenging platform, I highly recommend this to you.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread