? servers

? players online

Waluigi in Super Smash Bros Ultimate

• Content Count:  1634

Waluigi not in SSB Ultimate?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18338[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18339[/ATTACH]

If you didn't know, E3 happened not that long ago, and Nintendo revealed a new Smash Game: Super Smash Bros Ultimate. The entire Nintendo gaming community was super exited for this amazing franchise to be having every single smash character from Nintendo to non-Nintendo games to be in this one game. But... there was one problem that the whole community didn't like at all, Waluigi wasn't there. Fans were outraged and demanded to hear fro Sakurai. But he shut out the public and didn't really give out a clear answer. He just said "no", witch confused many people, we are still waiting for a real answer.

Also, I found a move set on deviant art for him, and it's pretty cool: [ATTACH=CONFIG]18340[/ATTACH]

My thoughts on it: I do not think it is fair that this legend of a man is left out. He is in every party game and there is even a move set dedicated to him. There are non-Nintendo characters and they are perfectly fine with leaving out the WAA man himself. I mean Ridley wasn't as requested as Waluigi and still got put in for no reason at all! Witch is why I found this petition for you to go and sign to help higher his chances of him being brought into the game! #waluigijumpsintobattle

Closing statement: In the end of the day, the game hasn't even come out of beta yet. So, all we can do is hope that Sakurai will put Waluigi in for us. But, you can't really get mad over one character not getting put in. I am sure the game would be just as great with or without Waluigi.

(Do you think he will come in as a DLC character, or be left out again? If you have other thoughts about him, don't be afraid to reply.)

Here is the video(s) of the entire roster:

Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  2187

I wouldn't say the entire community. If anything, I was glad that fucking CHROM made it in, even if he was just an Echo Fighter.

I don't think Waluigi will make it in as a fighter and if Nintendo did do it, I would be less than excited.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2941

I mean Waluigi is in the game already.

Along with Knuckles, Bomberman, Zero, etc., he is an assist trophy. It would be cool if he was added to the roster as an actual playable character but it's very unlikely since he's already programmed to function as an assist trophy.

Edit: Reread the OP and just wanted to add that Ridley had been requested for a LONG time. He's been asked for since the release of Smash Bros. Brawl, in which he was a boss for that game, and even possibly before that. I like Waluigi as much as the next guy but Ridley is an awesome addition imo. Now, King K. Rool.. that's something we can talk about.

• Like 2
Edited by shoiep

Reply to Thread