? servers

? players online

A giant JB thank you

• Content Count:  4441

logo_large.png

The last month Jailbreak has made some amazing progress in terms of community, better administration, population, and even all the changes we've been pushing. The rank has been doing absolutely amazing, the best it has done in many, many years and I'm extremely proud to be apart of the JB community pushing our server to new heights.

A massive thank you to everyone involved from the players who are making our server what it is, the admins who are working hard as fuck (really give it up for all of them please), the TA's who are making all our ideas a reality and my fellow managers who have put so much time into the server. I wish I could mention all of you but I want you to know that I have gametracker open and my eye is always on those who are contributing to the server- you guys are the real MVP's.

I hope you guys continue to follow us into the school year, we will be developing and improving as often as humanly possible. We look forward to building on our community, recruiting new admins to the ranks and truly making something you guys can continue to be proud to be apart of.

Future changes we're looking into, without going into too much detail are

• Resurgence of CT Bans
  • Solution for Mic Spam on T side
  • Rule cleanup, will be same rules but worded better and reformatted
  • JB Mapping Contest
  • JB Survey
  • InfoMenu for !faq similar to !rules
  • New point/rank system
  • Looking into how CT side works in regards to last CT
  • No-collision
  • Knife Event, Soccer Event, VIP event, Juggernaut Event, Players vs. Admins Event
  • LR giving weapons back to CT during or for some- after
  • Special days plugin
  • Swapping out old models
  • Creating a new tag for the SG JB group, incentive's to wear it

While these are not at all final, these are just the things we've been looking into.

Apart of this, we will be starting a 2x Store Credits week (starting tonight at 8PM) in honor of Jailbreak's decennial anniversary (10 years of Jailbreak at SG!!) and follow you guys out to the end of our summer!

Thank you so much again, it really means a lot to me and the rest of the team. Hope you all have a great week!

• Like 24
Edited by All Ts

Reply to Thread